Masterweld PowerMIG 500
Power Source with separated wire feeder for MIG/MAG welding. MMA, MMA cellulosic, Lift TIG DC and ARC AIR cutting and gouging processes are also available.
WF 101 wire feeder is ideal for any kind of workshops, medium size fabrication, heavy construction and automotive. WF 102 wire feeder with electrode holder connector, long cable bundle connectable and optional gas flow-meter, is suitable for shipyard applications.
MMA, ARC AIR and MIG/MAG processes are directly selectable on the wire feeder.
PowerMIG 500 power source can be easilymoved on difficult working areas thanks to robust designed K-trolley. Innovative Masterweld unique MAC (Masterweld Arc Control) supplies a soft and very stable MIG-MAG arc with excellent weld bead quality and minimal spattering in any working conditions.
Additional parameters, Motor Slope, Soft Start, Burn Back and Post Gas are included for perfect arc ignition and optimumwire cutting at the end of welding.
• Modular concept allows easy welding system upgrade
• Up to 8mmdiameter electrode welding is possible inMMA
• Arc Air gouging and cutting up to 8mm electrode
• Lift TIG DC ignition reduces Tungsten inclusions
• Cooling Unit available
• Fan on demand and Built-in Wind Tunnel protects electronic devices from dust and
saltiness and improves reliability
• Push-Pull torch applicable for MIG aluminum welding