Masterweld 150VP is an advanced inverter power source characterized by a robust and reliable industrial construction.
It is recommended for MMA welding and TIG DC applications providing excellent arc characteristics. Masterweld 150VP is ideal for operations on site like basic maintenance and building construction.
A built-in Total Protection Device saves the inverter components from overvoltage and makes the unit suitable for use with unstable power supply and motor-generators.
Factory optimized Hot Start, Arc Force and Anti Sticking allow an easy and excellent quality welding using electrodes up to 3,25mm diameter.
In TIG DC, Pulse selection is included, making Masterweld 150VP unique in its range.
Lift Start function guarantees arc ignition without damaging the tungsten electrode.
• Light weight: only 4,4 kg
• Handle and Shoulder Strap for easy carrying
• Inverter Power Source for low energy demand and best arc performance
• Microprocessor controls real time welding parameters
• Excellent rutile, basic MMA welding
• Lift TIG DC ignition reduces Tungsten inclusions
• Fast Pulse TIG DC: focused arc, thiner welding material and lower deformations
• Ideal for outdoor operations