Masterweld 200S is a compact and portable 3 Phase inverter power source for MMA and TIG DC welding applications with excellent arc characteristics in both processes.
Masterweld 200S is specifically designed for adverse working conditions, such as offshore, shipyards, boat-maintenance and repair.
TIG DC functions and digital control available is an optimized combination also for maintenance, building construction, light-medium metal structures.
Hot Start and Arc Force are adjustable in MMA welding and guarantee a better arc ignition, smoother deposition and fluent welding.
Anti Sticking allows electrode unstick from the base material in case of accidental sticking.
Most of market-electrodes up to 5mm diameter can be easily welded. In TIG DC both pulse frequency (0,5-250Hz) and pulse base current can be set by the welder for optimal arc focusing, lower heat input and lower deformations.
• Light weight and reliable
• Handle and Shoulder Strap for easy carrying
• Built-in Wind Tunnel protects electronic devices from dust and saltiness and improves reliability
• Microprocessor controls real-time welding parameters
• Hot Start increases the start-current and gives better arc ignition
• Arc Force avoids short circuits and lack of fusion during the welding
• Lift TIG DC ignition reduces Tungsten inclusions
• Remote Control applicable