Masterweld 200 AC/DC
Masterweld 200 AC/DC is a complete and reliable Single Phase Inverter Power Source for TIG AC and DC welding.
TIG AC functions are ideal for aluminum, magnesium and related alloys welding, while mild steel, stainless steel and copper can be easily welded in TIG DC.
High definition construction, Petrol/Chemical plants, Food/Beverage Industry and Shipyards are Masterweld 200 AC/DC main applications.
TIG AC and DC functions include Post Gas, Up Slope, Down Slope, Final Current. Trigger control sets 2T/4T/Bi-Level. Slow Pulse (0,1Hz÷5Hz) and Fast Pulse (5Hz÷250Hz) are available in TIG DC.
Masterweld Special HF control provides100% rapid and precise arc ignition.
TIG AC welding is optimized thanks to:
- Synergic arc ignition selection located on the front panel, it modifies the ignition according to electrode diameter.
- Advanced Soft AC-Square Waveform for outstanding welding quality through faster welding speed, better pool control and noise reduction.
Friendly-user digital interface allows precise parameters setting. Up to 3.25mm diameter electrode welding is possible in MMA.
• Light weight and reliable construction
• Microprocessor controls real time welding parameters
• AC Balance for oxide-cleaning and penetration
• Adjustable AC frequency (20÷208Hz) to manage welding speed and penetration
• Remote Controlled and Cooling Unit applicable