Masterweld 220 AC/DC
Masterweld 220 AC/DC is an advanced technology Single Phase Inverter Power Source for TIG AC/DC welding.
TIG AC functions are ideal for aluminum, magnesium and related alloys welding, while mild steel, stainless steel and copper can be easily welded in TIG DC. High definition construction, Petrol/Chemical plants, Food/Beverage Industry and Shipyards are Masterweld 220 AC/DC main applications.
PFC (Power Factor Corrector) device reduces input current and harmonic current emission according to CE standards. TIG AC and DC welding is possible with 220A at 35% duty factor using only 16A. Masterweld Special HF control provides100% rapid and precise arc ignition.
TIG AC welding is optimized thanks to:
- Synergic arc ignition selection located on the front panel, it modifies the ignition according to electrode diameter.
- Extra Fusion function maximizes arc focusing for considerable thin material in TIG AC welding.
- Mixed AC/DC increases arc penetration for thick aluminum plates.
- Pulsed AC avoids deformations when welding for long time.
Friendly-user LCD interface allows precise parameters setting. Up to 4mm diameter electrode welding is possible in MMA.
• 50 program memories available
• Adjustable AC frequency (20÷200Hz) controls welding speed and penetration
• Square-Wave allows faster welding speed and better pool control
• Sine-Wave provides traditional soft arc
• Triangular-Wave reduces heat input
• Multiple AC Waveforms available for any TIG AC welding request
• Remote Controlled by TIG-torch( UP-DOWN, potentiometer), pedal or RC unit
• Cooling Unit available