Masterweld 280 AC/DC
Masterweld 280 AC/DC is a powerful Three Phase Inverter Power Source for TIG AC and DC welding.
TIG AC functions are ideal for aluminum, magnesium and related alloys welding, while mild steel, stainless steel and copper can be easily welded in TIG DC.
High definition construction, petrol/chemical plants, food & beverage industry and shipyards are Masterweld 280 AC/DC main applications.
Masterweld Special HF control provides100% rapid and precise arc ignition.
TIG AC welding is optimized thanks to:
- Synergic arc ignition selection located on the front panel, it modifies the ignition according to electrode diameter.
The Advanced waveforms available, optimize welding quality, in particular:
- Square-Wave for faster welding speed and better pool control;
- Sine-Wave providing traditional soft arc and noise reduction.
Friendly-user digital interface allows precise parameters setting.
Up to 6mm diameter electrode welding is possible in MMA.
• Robust construction for heavy duty use
• AC Balance for oxide-cleaning and penetration
• Adjustable AC frequency (20÷200Hz) controls welding speed and penetration
• Remote Controlled by TIG-torch( UP-DOWN, potentiometer), pedal or RC unit
• Cooling Unit available