Masterweld 281 AC/DC
Masterweld 281 AC/DC is an advanced technology Three Phase Inverter Power Source for TIG AC and DC welding.
TIG AC functions are ideal for aluminum, magnesium and related alloys welding, while mild steel, stainless steel and copper can be easily welded in TIG DC.
High definition construction,petrol/chemical plants, food & beverage industry and shipyards are Masterweld 281 AC/DC main applications.
Masterweld Special HF control provides100% rapid and precise arc ignition.
TIG AC welding is optimized thanks to:
- Synergic arc ignition selection located on the front panel, itmodifies the ignition according to electrode diameter.
- Extra Fusion function maximizes arc focusing for considerable thin material in TIG AC welding.
- Mixed AC/DC increases arc penetration for thick aluminum plates.
- Pulsed AC avoids deformations when welding for long time.
Friendly-user LCD interface allows precise parameters setting.
Up to 6mm diameter electrode welding is possible in MMA
• 50 program memories available
• AC Balance for oxide-cleaning and penetration
• Adjustable AC frequency (20÷200Hz) controls welding speed and penetration
• Square-Wave allows faster welding speed and better pool control
• Sine-Wave provides traditional soft arc
• Triangular-Wave reduces heat input
• Multiple AC Waveforms available for any TIG AC welding request
• Remote Controlled by TIG-torch( UP-DOWN, potentiometer), pedal or RC unit
• Cooling Unit available