Masterweld 161T is an Advanced Inverter Power Source for TIG DC and MMA welding with excellent arc characteristics.
Its light weight and reliable construction, is ideal for both in shop and field use. Friendly-user digital interface allows precise parameters setting. Masterweld Special HF control provides100% rapid and precise arc ignition.
TIG DC functions include Pre Gas, Post Gas, Up Slope, Down Slope, Final Current, Slow to Fast Frequency Pulse (step variation 0,5÷250Hz) controls, 2T/4T trigger control.
In MMA welding, factory optimized Hot Start, Arc Force and Anti Sticking facilitate operations with up to 3.25mm diameter electrode.
• Light weight and reliable construction
• Handle and Shoulder Strap for easy carrying
• Microprocessor controls real time welding parameters
• Full Functions TIG DC setting with Digital Display
• Slow Pulse TIG DC for welding with TIG rod
• Fast Pulse TIG DC: focused arc, thiner welding material and lower deformations