Masterweld 250T is a powerful 3 Phase Inverter for TIG DC and MMA welding with excellent arc characteristics, complete set of functions and robust industrial construction.
Masterweld 250Tmain applications are: maintenance, food industry, hydraulics, piping, medium weight steel construction and chemical plants. Pre-set balanced parameters, stored in the Synergic Pulse TIG DC SYN curve, simplify Pulsed welding by adjusting only welding current. Tuning of welding current can be also set from Up-Down torch.
Masterweld Special HF control provides100% rapid and precise arc ignition.
Friendly-user digital interface allows precise parameters setting and includes 50 program memories. TIG DC standard functions include Pre Gas, Post Gas, Up Slope, Down Slope, Start Current, Final Current.
A wide range of adjustable pulse frequency together with extra parameters control (Base Current and Duty Cycle) allow operating in slow pulse and fast pulse.
Trigger control sets 2T/4T/Bi-Level and Spot Welding. Adjustable Hot Start and Arc Force and automatic Anti Sticking facilitate operations with up to 6mm diameter electrodes in MMA welding.
• Microprocessor controls real time welding parameters
• Fan on demand and Built-in Wind Tunnel protects electronic devices from dust and saltiness and
• Slow Pulse TIG DC for thin plate and welding with TIG rod
• Fast Pulse TIG DC: focused arc, thiner welding material and lower deformations
• Remote Controlled by TIG-torch( UP-DOWN, potentiometer), pedal or RC unit
• Cooling Unit available